Over the years, the firm developed a large portfolio of residential design experience, mostly in the 1970’s and 1980’s (during the housing booms). Since then, we have become more heavily involved with multi-family housing design—for private clients and public agencies—both urban and suburban settings.
- Antinozzi Associates Norwalk Office Expansion 2018
- Antinozzi Completes New Design For Bridgeport Public Library Branch
- Newtown Savings Bank’s New Branch is Historic Yet Modern
- Antinozzi Associates Completes Work on Orville H. Platt High School
- Guiding Harding High School Project is Close to Their Hearts