Over the years, the firm developed a large portfolio of residential design experience, mostly in the 1970’s and 1980’s (during the housing booms). Since then, we have become more heavily involved with multi-family housing design—for private clients and public agencies—both urban and suburban settings.
- Orville H. Platt High School Awarded Best in K-12 Education by Engineering News-Record
- Connecticut Business Congress Awards Orville H. Platt High School Additions & Renovations
- Platt High School Renovation Given ENR Award
- After the holiday, a new school
- Antinozzi Associates Norwalk Office Expansion 2018